Saturday, September 4, 2010

Wow. What A Day!!

This has been a glorious day! Even though it isn't the morning, I at least got my musing in!

I certainly hope that your day has been as wonderful as mine today. One of the most important aspects of watching our money has been creating what I like to call:: Saving for Fun. My husband purchased a one gallon can of Benjamin Moore's Linen White and in combination with the quart that I already had we were able to tackle the kitchen as well as the living and dining rooms. Well, I am happy to report that the color is perfect, but the down side is that we spent our hard earned money on tickets to the Twin/Ranger game this afternoon and it was worth every penny. What a blast we had. Now, I know more about football than I do about baseball and my knowledge about football isn't that great--I once called Lambeau Field in Green Bay, Rambo Field for heaven's sake, so I literally am not the world's best sports nut. Ha! Anyway, Mitch did a great job of finding us tickets and off we went this afternoon and had a marvelous time.

I must give myself some credit however. The field is designed with people in mind--meaning, we had padded seats!! I was instantly in heaven. One of my worst fears when going to a theatre of some sort is that the seating will be horrific and I will be put in a seat which is not only damaging it is far more uncomfortable than sitting on a slab of concrete. But this was wonderfully comfortable seating and I was wildly surprised and held up easily. I am doing such a great job of hanging in there before this surgery that I am grateful for padded seats at a sporting event! What a crack up!!!

Now, I am tired and so wonderfully sleepy that I am going to do my final exercises and fall into bed happy and contented

More to come in the morning when I am fresh. Have a lovely evening.....did I make any big mistakes here?Hope not.

No comments:

Post a Comment