Wednesday, September 8, 2010

Power of Prayer

NO SPINAL FUSION!
And yes, I am very excited and happy about that little bit of news that I just got yesterday. Dr. Bruce Bartie was the man that told me that all the hard work I had placed in PT had done exactly what it was suppose to do and I do not need to have any more surgery. I can not tell you how happy and grateful I am right now.

However, now the real work begins, I must continue to work very hard on my PT and it will become harder and more intense. I say, "bring it on baby"!! All I know is that I prayed like mad never thinking in my wildest dreams that God would actually hear me or be interested in my despair of spine surgery. I was more wrong than I will ever know. I prayed for courage and strength no matter what the outcome and he matched me and went beyond. He gave me the ability to be perfectly OK with whatever happened. In other words, I was going to be okay no matter what and that is the true blessing. How great is that.

Mitch has a friend and colleague in from Florida that we must take to dinner tonight, so it's off I go to do dogs and then shower and dress.

More musing tomorrow.

RC at the RockinR

No comments:

Post a Comment