Thursday, September 9, 2010

HELP

Good Heaven's::

Can someone please tell me how to not post when I am still editing my copy. Jeez. This thing is sooo irritating. So, I was writing about narcotics and how good they are for pain and how bad they are when people get mentally addicted to them. Hard deal. Life goes to hell in a hand basket and I would much rather live with a bit more pain than go back to being enslaved to a mood or mind altering chemical. Reminds me of my beef with the pharmaceutical industry and all the drug advertising done on TV. I remember the days when they took booze commercials off of TV because they thought they were unsavory and now drugs/pills for everything that ails you are the new booze ads. Let's see, do I feel I bit depressed lately? Take a pill? I am anxious so I'd better take a pill for that too. And then there are anti-depressants to work in combination with anti-depressants, so this industry is really making a ton of money. Okay, so I am on my soap box, sorry. Just let me say. Tom Cruise was right he just didn't stay with his word. Brooke should have worked out.

Anyway, I can say these types of things because no one reads this! Ha. What a blast. So, tomorrow I get my stitches out from my basil cell carcinoma deal last week. I am then going to split open vitamin E capsules and rub the oil over the scar to see if that will settle it down a little. The scar is right on my chest and so I really want to make sure I don't get to bad a white rip. Better than cancer though no?

I am also ready for a trip to Texas. I am missing it down there something fierce and I am going to have to write Judy and Mike soon. Like, right after I finish this. Talk in the morning...

Rockin Robin at the Rockin R

No comments:

Post a Comment