Thursday, October 21, 2010

Modern Houseboat

Enthralled with this Neiman Marcus His and Hers

This is just about the most gorgeous houseboat I have EVER laid eyes on. I saw it in this year's NM Christmas catalogue and was so taken with it I have now done some research on it. Between this and our Airstream CCD, Mitch and I will be nomadic junkies tooling around the US, Canada and Mexico and South America. What a blast.

The other thing I like to much is the fact that all of our four legged children can join us on our trips because it is essential that they accompany us on our lives' journey. Plus, we have a NO CAT LEFT BEHIND rule. It was a silly notion in the school system, but it sure works well for us in our little family system.

I will write more later because there's much to say on the doctor front. What ever you do, don't go to MAPS interventional pain clinic for anything beyond working with the doctors. I will explain later. In the meantime, here's the link for my new home ::
http://www.metro-ship.com

ENJOY!!

RC

No comments:

Post a Comment