Wednesday, August 10, 2011

The Dream Mobile!

Our Wonderful New Vacation and Get Away Tool!

It is all ours now. This gorgeous 1989 Airstream 370LE and extremely rare and gorgeous Airstream. It is literally a collectors item as only 15 of them were ever made in 1989 and now only five remain on the road and we have one of them. It is in immaculate condition and we are thrilled to have it. The previous owners were so sad to see it go, but they know that they sold to two people who would take as good a care of it that coach as they did. How great is that. There are such wonderful, positive, vibrant people in the world and my husband and I connect to these types of people instantly. Pat and Patty were our type of people! We connected instantly.

Then there are the types that are selfish, self-absorbed, jealous, constantly negative, and energy suckers. Those are the people that I am working on removing from my life as quickly as possible. I absolutely can not and will not surround myself with these energy suckers because they so want to be happy and have the light of love in their eyes but they just can't do it themselves, so they suck the rest of us dry. Argh. Those types I am throwing in the trash can, literally, the trash being for yucky people.

However I will continue praying for these people and I know who they are and I pray that they find their own light and stop feeding off of everyone else.

So, with that off my back, I can say that I am thrilled to have this glorious new Airstream we've named the Dream Mobile. Because it is our dream and certainly my dream to be gone for the builk of the winter. I have more girl friends wanting to come down that my husband is saying that he is going to have to kick the chick slumber party out so he can have a little time with his wife. What a hoot.

But, first we are getting a queen size bed in that Airstream because who uses twin beds anymore? I mean really. Good Grief. More to come...

Robin
PS please take time to say a kind word to someone who so obviously doesn't feel good about themselves or are so insecure they can't move forward themselves. They can use our good thoughts and God's wonderful love to intervene.



No comments:

Post a Comment