Thursday, August 4, 2011

1989 Airstream 370LE--certainly one of a kind!

How fabulous is this?? I mean really. This particular Airstream is extremely rare as reported in an earlier blog. There are only five of these units remaining in existing and on the road.

According to Bob Wheeler, President + CEO of Airstream, we have a just purchased a truly rare and classic beauty. Plus, Bob has now named me one more in the "tribe" of hardcore Airstreamers and I am blessed to have such recognition.

The interior I will be revamping to fit my style of interior design, of course. I love the previous owner but pink and gilded gold are just not me so we will be doing a little uplift and bringing this into the 21 C. or simply returning it to its retro style I haven't decided yet. I simply need to spend some time in the unit to see what type of "sense" I get from it.

Now, I am off to see a Naturopathic doctor, whose name is Nita Champion. I will give you the outcome of the meeting of course. You can count on it. I am thrilled to be honoring the anthesis of our Western medicine ideas and balancing that with some Chinese medicine. I figure, if the Chinese have been doing things for over 2,000 years it can't be bad!! It is probably really good...the opposite of what I think. So this is very, very good indeed.

Jeez, I think I am beginning to write in the way Ducky speaks on NCIS my favorite TV show, period. Mark Harmon could not be any hotter, I mean really. Yikes.

Okay, more to come shortly.

Reporting from The RockinR Ranch

No comments:

Post a Comment