Thursday, November 4, 2010

Prayers Are Needed

I recently found out that a beloved member of my family has breast cancer and I would love it if you would all begin a prayer chain for her. Prayer works profoundly in our lives and in our hearts. The kindness of others is the most important thing. The kindness of family defies description.

I am going to be extremely busy over the next few weeks so I will do my best to keep you all posted as to what will be happening to my family member. I have been praying deliberately and contemplatively for at least ten days now and it is working in my life and in hers. Please send major positive energy my way so that I may deliver it to her.

Prayer is powerful, period. I don't for a minute deny it's power to change us, our attitudes, our bodies and our minds. God is the answer for everything. He is the source of everything, so I call Him the source. I love that word anyway because it is really cool.

Anyway, thank you for your thoughtfulness and for your call to prayer on my families behalf. It is very much appreciated.

xxxooo RCSC

No comments:

Post a Comment