Monday, April 4, 2011

A Week Long of Healing

Physical, Emotional and Spiritual Healing

What an interesting week it has been watching and listening to my body heal itself. God, of course, had a pretty good hand in all of this, but my body is slowly beginning to heal the broken parts and fix them better than they were. I am following the book by Huddleston, Prepare for Surgery, Heal Faster. I am finding the book to be an amazing resource for understanding how love is the greatest healer of all. Think of that. LOVE as healer. For me it is the love of God. The book says higher power, blah, blah, what ever you want to call something that is higher than ourselves, so I call mine God.

I think of God's healing touch and power as something that surrounds me. That is constant, that is unshakable and undeniable. The color of God's love is a gorgeous, luminous shimmering gold with silver and bronze accents. A beautiful color to wrap myself around in to let my body do some healing.

I think of God's love as the very first love I should have experienced as a child and as a human being, (even before that of my parents) but I do not unfortunately, remember that feeling of God's love. I am not sure why this is so, but I hope to figure it out. Or, perhaps this is universally the case with all people. Who knows?

But as I enter my second week of healing I hope to be guided by my body to let me know what it needs and wants to make it easier for it to rebuild itself. I am so happy knowing this process and knowing that my body doesn't need a thing except love and rest to make it heal itself so beautifully. (Okay, and perhaps some good doctoring and medications to accompany this).

What I truly believe and have complete conviction about is the fact that God loves me unconditionally and without reservation. This is the same way I must approach or extend the love I give to my body. Love, love, and more love. It is like an ingredient that is required in many bodily recipes making them above perfection.

I have a magnate on my fridge and it reads::

DON'T MAKE ME COME DOWN THERE
--- GOD

HaH! I am going to rest and heal!

Peace...Robin

No comments:

Post a Comment